Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stolen The Hearts of Many

Beautiful little girl with lots of personality This little lady had a full day on Easter Sunday. We ended up going to Forsythe Park in Downtown Savannah to take pictures of her in this dress that I bought for her. We had a great time. I even made her three ponytails that day. This is one of the photos at the end of the day, with only one ribbon left on one of those ponytails.           I am always the one taking the photo, but this time I got to be in front of the camera with my granddaughter. This is actually our first picture together. She had a great day in the park Of course she took a picture with her mom.  
She is having a fun photo shoot with her Grandma
At the end of the day, she is still trying to figure out how to get that ribbon. Losing ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment