Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Le Pain Quotidien in Studio City

After walking about 5.5 miles there was rumbling in my stomach. Deciding on what and where to eat in Studio City  is always hard because there are so many great places to eat.  Passing this little bistro while on that 5.5 mile walk and stopping in to eat on the way back was the plan. . The bakery and communal table was esthetically pleasing, and the food also looked great.  I asked the waiter to tell me what the place was famous for and the first thing  he pointed out was the Quiche Végétarienne.   This  was one of the things that I was considering after looking over the menu.  The next thing he suggested, which was his absolute favorite was this fabulous spinach salad with baked goat cheese, thinly sliced apples and caramelized nuts.   It is obvious from the description which one I decided on.  This salad was served with two different slices of their famous breads.   It was incredible.   I was equally as pleased with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment